We’ve been working with search and selection of internationally based, willing to relocate employees and expats and internationally expanding employers for more than 4 years. So we understand very well the nature and specifics of work culture differences across countries as well as the challenges involved in attracting candidates in/from the foreign countries.
We can help you if you are:
– a London-based company looking to scale up your business locally and globally
– a foreign company looking to set up a subsidiary in London
– an international company based in multiple locations and want to ensure the same recruitment process across countries
To attract professionals to relocate to a different country or work for a foreign employer, we use direct search methods from the very start. Knowing the overriding importance of credibility and clarity for employees in this field, we make an effort to communicate the goals set for the new hire even more specifically and clearly. That ensures both a smooth selection process and solid long-term partnership with your new international team member.
We’re most experienced in searches for these international positions:
- Executives and Senior Management across functions: CEO, Director, General Manager, Head of Sales / Wholesale / Finance /Operations / Production /Marketing / Communications / HR / Quality /Purchasing / Procurement, Chief Accountant
- Sales, Marketing and Business Development Management and professionals: Sales Manager, Wholesale Manager, Key Account Manager, Product Group Manager, Account Manager, Marketing / Brand Manager
Countries where we have filled roles and/or sourced candidates successfully include:
Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Russia, Spain, the UAE, the United Kingdom