Fine Wine Merchant
Has a portfolio of exclusive brands, including very rare wines and champagnes and has been on the market for almost 10 years. For the last 2 years it has been focusing on a way to break the mould in the fine wine industry by bringing it online to make the fine wine education experience more user friendly and interactive than the standard WSET course would. The idea is to make it easy to navigate in the world of wines for any type of client.
THE COMPANY OFFERS
- Shape your career and help modernise the fine wine sales when the company and team will be rapidly growing – we are sure that you’ll get plenty of opportunities to grow as well
- Get a portfolio of existing business clients (around 600 contacts) and ensure the growth of both: their sales and satisfaction
- A package of £40K + 30% bonus paid quarterly on achieved KPIs
- Travels to visit major clients and trade shows few times a year
WHAT WILL YOU DO
You’ll be working as a part of the sales team, with a primary focus on business customers both internationally and locally but also responsible for some high value individual clients. You’ll prospect for new clients all around the world with a focus on Asia, HK, Singapore and China.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- at least 2 years of experience in B2B fine wine sales
- connections or contacts within the Asian wine trade are desirable
If you think you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact and/or send your resume.